- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 379291
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/02/24
- Design: On-Ear
- System: Closed Back
- Impedance: 70 Ohms
- Frequency range min.: 16 Hz
- Frequency range max.: 22000 Hz
- Adapter: Yes
- Weight: 140 g
- Replacable Cable: Yes
- Color: Black
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
- Successor to the HD-25-1-II Basic Edition
- Impedance: 70 Ohm
- Max. SPL: 120 dB(1 kHz,1 Vrms)
- Frequency range: 16 -22000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion at 1 kHz: <0,3%
- Max. input level: 200 mW
- Right ear cup rotatable
- Split headband design
- Single-sided 1.5 m cable with 3.5 mm jack plug
- Incl. 6.3 mm adapter
- Weight without cable: 140 g
Your Contact: Keyboards
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
82% bought this product
Online Guides All Guides
DJing has rather murky origins, and there are many people who claim to have been the first to mix two records together.
DJ Record Decks
Turntables have evolved over the years from traditional record players into the professional record decks seen in every club today.
Headphones are basics for any studio or DJ. But not all headphones are created equal.