Taylor Builders Edition 324ce
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 483492
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2020/02/06
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Steel-String Guitar with Pickup
The Grand Auditorium is Taylor's most versatile body shape and is equally suitable for a wide range of playing techniques. The Builders Edition has the Taylor V-Class Bracing, which results in a higher volume, longer sustain and improved intonation. Urban Ash back and sides give the guitar powerful bass, warm mids and brilliance in the heights. The mahogany top also provides a warm tone. The rounded contours, the arm rest and the beveled cutaway enable comfortable playability up to the highest positions. The satin shaded edge burst also reduces noise that can be caused by friction on the body. Taylor's own active ES2 dynamic piezo system with bass, treble and volume controls is used as the pickup.
- Design: Grand Auditorium with Beveled Cutaway
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid urban ash
- Neck: mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Compass Italian Acrylic fretboard inlays
- Scale: 648 mm (25 1/2")
- Nut width: 44.5 mm (1 3/4")
- Black graphite saddle
- 20 Frets
- Pickups: Taylor Expression System 2
- Micarta bridge
- Gold-plated Gotoh machine heads
- Strings: Elixir Light Phosphor Bronze .012"- .053" (Art.#185024#)
- Colour: Tobacco Kona Burst
- Includes Taylor deluxe case brown
- Made in USA
- Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.